My Condolences Quotes – Condolences (from Latin con (with) + dolere (sorrow)) are an expression of sympathy to someone who is experiencing pain arising from death, deep mental anguish, or misfortune.
The use of the word “condolences”, in plural, is more common than “condolence”. The reason for this habit is unclear, but it resembles our habit to send someone our ‘regards’, ‘best wishes’, greetings’ (all plural), etc.
When individuals condole, or offer their condolences to a particular situation or person, they are offering active, conscious support of that person or activity. This is often expressed by saying, “Sorry.” Often, the English language expression “My condolences” will be in a context, such as death of a friend’s loved one, in which the one offering condolences is communicating a feeling of pity towards the unfortunate party. Expressions of condolence may also be used as sarcasm if one considers the complaining person to be exaggerating their suffering, especially when they appear to consider as tragic something that is relatively insignificant.
Condolence is not always expressed in sorrow or grievance, as it can also be used to acknowledge a fellow feeling or even a common opinion.
There are various ways of expressing condolences to the victims. Examples include donating money to the charity nominated by the person who has just died, writing in a condolences book or supporting the friends and family of the loved one by making meals and looking after them in various ways in times of need.
My Condolences Quotes
1. Am deeply saddened by the loss that you and your family have encountered. My condolences.
2. I can’t imagine what you must be feeling right now, but I want you to know that we are just a phone call away. My heartfelt condolences.
3. Please accept my condolences, just know that I am here for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out, especially during this difficult time.
4. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the peace that you seek.
5. May my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss.
6. A good heart has stopped beating, a good soul ascended to heaven. We part with our beloved grandfather in pain.
7. May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. Please accept my sincere condolences.
8. We will never forget you. We will pray for him as he prayed for us. May God give him eternal rest.
9. You and your family are in my heart and mind. My condolences on the passing of your father.
10. It’s terrible to hear about your loss and I express my sincere sympathy to you and your family
11. May care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead. My most sincere condolences.
12. I hope that our Lord brings you and your family the much-needed peace during this sad time. My condolences to you and your family.
13. I am honoured and blessed to have known your uncle. He was truly a blessing in my life and I will miss him. My condolences.
14. Prayers and fond memories are what we have to remember our dearly departed. My most heartfelt condolences.
15. I am truly sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. Please accept our condolences and may our prayers help comfort you.
16. I will never forget his kindness. May God give him eternal rest and the family the strength to bear the great pain.
17. I offer you my thoughts, prayers and well-wishes during this dark time in your life.
18. A person that departs from this earth never truly leaves, for they are still alive in our hearts, through us, they live on. My condolences.
19. Your father will be terribly missed. He was loved by all of us and he will be cherished in our memories forever. Our condolences.
20. Flowers and prayers go out for our dear grandfather and great-grandfather that left us too soon.
21. We are deeply saddened by your loss, may our prayers guide his soul to our Heavenly Father. Sincere condolences!
22. We are deeply saddened by the news of John’s passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
23. Mother is the most expensive being on earth. No one and nothing can fill the void created by the loss of our dear mother.
24. May the love and mercy of our Lord be bestowed upon you and your family during this unfortunate time. My most sincere condolences.
25. The good Lord called to her last night our beloved mother and aunt. My God rests her soul in peace.
26. I am deeply saddened by the loss of your brother. He will be truly missed and I will include him in my daily prayers.
27. We pray that the Good Lord to caress the souls of those left desolated after the tragic disappearance. Our condolences.
28. May the soul of the dearly departed rest in peace, may my prayers help guide her on her journey to our Creator.
29. Nobody can understand how hard a separation is… It remains only the eternal memory in our hearts of our dear grandmother.
30. May fond memories of your mother bring you comfort during this hard time in your life. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.
31. When we lose a loved one here on earth, we gain an angel in heaven that watches over us. Our most sincere condolences to you.
32. Sincere condolences to the families grieving the immeasurable loss they suffered. Please accept my condolences.
33. At this difficult time in your life, we pray that God will grant you the peace that you need to get through this. Sincere condolences!
34. Our souls are hardened of pain on hearing of the unfair disappearance, we knew, appreciated and admired! God rest his soul.
35. No one can prepare you for a loss; it comes like a swift wind. But take comfort in knowing that he is now resting in the arms of our Lord.
36. We are deeply pained and words are of no help in expressing the sorrow we feel at this moment. Sincere condolences!
37. Please accept my heartfelt condolences, words cannot begin to express the sadness you are feeling right now, God rest his soul.
38. I cannot even begin to understand what you’re going through right now, but I would like to offer my prayers and condolences.
39. We lost a great friend, but the universe received a new beautiful star. My condolences to you and your family.
40. In this tough time in your life, may our friendship, sympathy and heartfelt condolences bring you comfort.
41. Sent with love and remembrance to get through this tough time. Our most sincere condolences.
42. Hearing about your loss has deeply saddened me, but I know that this is far from what you are going through right now.
43. I am truly sorry to hear about your loss. Your mother was a great woman and she will be truly missed and will always be remembered.
44. Please accept our condolences on the passing of your sister. It was an honour to have known such a great person. Sincere condolences.
45. Remembering you and Louise in our minds and in our hearts. My condolences to you and your family.
46. May her soul rest in peace, I believe that God will accept her with open arms for all the good she has done while she was on this earth.
47. Losing someone we love is nothing easy, we can realize that we are blessed to have been able to share in his life. My condolences.
48. Nothing is more painful in life as the separation of a jewel. God rest his soul. My most sincere condolences.
49. We join our friends with thoughts of comfort in helping them get over the immense void left behind by the loss of their beloved father.
50. His kind face remains forever in our image. You retired quietly, the same way you live in the world of good and righteous.
51. We would like to express our sorrow and condolences to you and your family. She will be a part of our prayers from now on.
52. Wishing you peace to bring comfort and the courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your hearts.
53. Our hearts are filled with sorrow upon hearing the news about your father’s passing. Our most sincere condolences.
54. We were coworkers of Martin. Words cannot express our sorrow. The office won’t be the same without him. Martin will be missed.
55. After the tears have dried and the goodbyes have been said, all we have is happy memories that we’ve shared with our loved ones.
56. I cannot believe you are no longer with us… I have to believe that God has bigger plans for you. Sincere condolences.
57. We are sorry for your loss. Niklas was such a great person, He will live on in our memories forever.
58. I extend my deepest sympathies to you and your family. May the soul of your mother be at peace with our Heavenly Father.
59. I am deeply saddened by the news of your loss. I pray that God will grant you the strength. My most sincere condolences.
60. Remembering her wonderful and gentle soul will forever remain in our hearts. May she rest in peace!
61. Words fall short of expressing my sorrow for your loss.
62. Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow.
63. A thought of comfort and condolences to the grieving family.
64. Our collective hearts are heavy with sympathy.
65. Sharing in your sorrow with love and friendship. Our condolences.
66. Thinking of you, at this time of loss.
67. We stand by our uncle, in a time where his beloved wife passed away.
68. When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
69. No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss.
70. Words fall short of expressing my sorrow. My condolences.
71. I’m always there in your hour of need. May her soul rest in peace.
72. Someone so special can never be forgotten.
73. I will be thinking of you in this moment of pain.
74. We are deeply sorry to hear about the death of “name of deceased”.
75. Remember that we love and care about you.
76. As you grieve know that we are remembering you and honouring the memory of “name of the deceased”.
77. With caring thoughts,
78. With loving memories of “name of deceased”,
79. Sent with love and remembrance,
80. We pray that your heart and soul will find peace and comfort during this difficult time.
81. May the memories of John Doe help you find peace.
82. We don’t know how to heal your pain but wish we could. Our most sincere condolences.
83. May you be comforted by the outpouring of love surrounding you.
84. May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.
85. We will miss “name of deceased”.
86. We share comfort in knowing “name of deceased” is no longer suffering. We send thoughts of sympathy and support to you as you begin your journey without “name of deceased”.
87. Remembering you and “name of deceased” in our minds and in our hearts.
88. With thoughts of peace and courage for you,
89. We send you thoughts of peace and courage.
90. We are very saddened to hear of your loss.
91. My families hearts are with you and your family.
92. Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow.
93. “Name of Deceased” will remain in our hearts forever.
94. We pray the love of God enfolds you during your journey through grief.
95. Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss…our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
96. With love and hugs,
97. Words seem inadequate to express the sadness we feel about “name of deceased” death. We are here to support you in your grieving process. With sincere sympathy,
98. “Name of deceased” brought so many gifts to our life. We will never forget him/her!
99. Wishing you peace to bring comfort, courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your hearts.
100. May you be comforted by the outpouring of love surrounding you.
101. May memories of “name of deceased” and the love of family surround you and give you strength in the days ahead
102. Thinking of you and wishing you peace and comfort as you remember “name of deceased”
103. Wishing you peace to bring comfort. courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your heart
104. Hold tight to memories for comfort. lean on your friends and family for strength. and always remember how much you are loved
105. Forever Remembered. Forever Missed
106. We share in this time of grief but also share in the love and memories of “name of deceased”
107. “Name of deceased” will always be within your heart and the many others that loved him/her and as close as a beautiful memory
108. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time
109. Today and always. may loving memories bring you peace. comfort. and strength.
110. Keeping you close in heart and prayer for the loss of your beloved “name of deceased”
111. Our deepest sympathy
112. May loving memories ease your loss and bring you comfort
113. Saying goodbye to someone we love is heartbreaking. May you find comfort in all the special memories shared with “name of deceased”
114. Words cannot express my sadness. May the comfort of God help you through this difficult time
115. May there be comfort in knowing that someone so special will never be forgotten
116. With love and remembrance
117. May He who knows your sorrow bring peace. comfort. and healing to your soul
118. Words seem inadequate to express the sorrow felt by the loss of “name of deceased”. My heart is with you
119. Someone as special as “name of deceased” will never be forgotten. He/she will remain in our hearts forever
120. I pray that in the midst of your sorrow you find comfort in all the joyful memories shared
121. With loving memories of “name of deceased”
122. Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear. just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer
123. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time. Please know that I am thinking of you and praying for peace and comfort
124. We will always cherish the beautiful memories of “name of deceased”
125. My heart is with you in your time of sorrow
126. “Name of deceased” will be greatly missed but his/her warmth. kindness. and gentle spirit will be remembered forever
127. With our love and deepest sympathy as we remember “name of deceased”
Gallery for My Condolences Quotes, The Expression Of Sympathy
Tags: #condolences quotes