Quotes About Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back – One-sided love, or unrequited love as they liked to call it in the days of Shakespeare, is one of the most painful things. To care about someone who doesn’t feel the same way back leaves you feeling hurt, crazy for having the feelings that you have, and totally out of your mind.
If you’ve ever felt that way, know you’re not alone.
Everyone always seems to write about relationship issues, and how to deal with breakups, but what about those of us who have issues with just even getting into relationships in the first place? You don’t have to be in an actual relationship to have “relationship problems”. That’s a fact.
Sometimes, to deal with that, you have to contemplate about it. These 121 quotes about loving someone who doesn’t love you back will give you something that you needs. Maybe the quotes pretty similar with your situation now. Check this out.
Quotes About Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back
1) My love for you has built me up and it is also the one which broke me down
2) I’ve never really known the word ‘hopeless’ until I met you. Far apart we are, no words exchanged. And yet, here I am, foolishly and ceaselessly thinking about you with every beat of my heart
3) Please give me back my tattered and broken heart. He suffocated me with ecstatic words. He left me bleeding to death when he took my heart away
4) It tears me apart because we will never happen, but it breaks me more to give up on you for you are all I’ve ever wanted and more
5) You never know what you have until it’s gone
7) I believe I will come out of this heartache alive
8) It’s so ironic. The people in my life who say, ‘I’m always going to be here for you. ’ are the ones that walk away first
9) I’ve said goodbye a thousand times. I’m satisfied with your quiet smile. I know that the answer will never be a sweet ‘yes’
10) I’m just a glimpse, a passing thought, while you are like a tattoo in mind, a permanent mark in my life
11) People will hold your hand through the darkness but then let go when they find the light
12) I love you and it kills me each time I breathe
13) Before you hit that send button, can you stop and look at yourself in the mirror. Is that the face of happiness or pity?
14) You can’t fix yourself by breaking someone else
15) I actually hoped of hearing the words I’ve been whispering to you every day when you are not listening. I’ve yearn every second to be wrapped in those arms, safe and sound and loved. Oh, but I can only dream, I can only hope of someday, for you will never be mine
16) I want to run to you when the world is pressing on me
17) It feels like I have acid rain in my brain, and it’s killing the flowers of my heart
18) All you’ve given me were scars, burns, barrenness and a heart beyond repair, but still, I will not have it any other way if it means I can love you more. She sang your name in the wind. She smiled only for you. And yet, all of this meant nothing to you. Now that she has gone into the arms of someone else, you are left haunted by the pieces she left you with. All you can do now is wonder into the abyss of what ifs and regret.
19) Just a drop of affection from you is enough to water all the flowers in my garden back to life. I never knew I could hurt so much and cry my soul out every time you cross my mind. I never knew my world will plunge into darkness when I started loving you
20) When people treat you like they don’t care, believe then. They don’t!.
21) I’ve lost count of how many tears I’ve cried for you
22) When you finally glanced back at me, my heart soared and leapt and danced to the music of the stars, but it wasn’t me that you were looking at…it was someone else
23) I love dreaming, because in my dreams, you’re actually mine
24) Why did you make me feel like I am your world? And now you are telling me that I am just a mere dust on your road
25) Here I am, breaking into tiny million pieces as you dance and succumb to his sweet kisses
26) There’s always going to be that one guy that no matter the distance between you two, no matter how long you go without talking; you’ll never stop loving him
27) I’d never want to hear the answer
28) A day without you, even though I hear another name fall from your lips, is enough to keep me happy and alive
29) What could be more sadder than being near to someone you know you cannot have…
30) I have to stop loving you. Each single day, I weed them out of my brain, but it just keeps coming back the next day
31) Will I never get out of ‘almost’? Am I to linger at the edge of a cliff and perpetually stare as you walk away?. Relationship with you was a wall a had to hit with my heart
32) Loving someone who doesn’t love you in return… is like trying to fly with a broken wing
33) I’ve already accepted it, I’ve already came in terms with it, but why do I feel like my world is ending?. They will lure you into thinking that they sparkle just for you. They will lead you to feeling like they really do care. In the end though, when you are no longer needed, they will leave bleeding and almost dead
34) He shot me down with that smile
35) I don’t need you SORRY after breaking my trust
36) Every night I lose sleep thinking of you while you go to sleep soundly in the arms of someone else
37) To me, you are the world, but to you, I am just a mere passerby. However, if that someone can never love you back, not only are you weak before him but tragic and desperate too
38) Break my face, my back, my arms, my neck. But please don’t break my heart.
39) Will I only be allowed to look at the back of your head? Will I only be allowed to daydream about your sweet lips and your starry eyes? Will I only be allowed to forever thirst for your love until my heart forgets how to love?
40) A hundreds of glances I give him each day, but not one I get in return
41) He’s the one I love, but he keeps ignoring me
42) You came into my life, if not to love me, then what for?
43) Hearing those three words from you are enough to stitch all my broken pieces back together
44) I was playing back a thousand memories baby, thinking about everything we’ve been through
45) A thousand texts will not nudge his heart. Sweet love letters will not make him think of you, not even for a second. At some point, you have to wake up from this trance – he will never love you and that’s okay. Don’t waste your time on him when there is someone out there who actually does love you
46) He may be my everything, but for him, I am nothing
47) I don’t hate love. I just hate what it does to you in the end.
48) Loving someone who will never love you back is like going to war and standing in the line of fire with your arms wide open
49) The only benefit I received from loving you is that I learned how my heart is stronger than I think it is. It’s addictive but soon it will destroy me
50) Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in a drought – useless and disappointing
51) Hey, it’s been 365 days without you
52) Forever, you will be left with nothing but scars and a bleeding heart and a memory of him etched in every cell of your body
53) After someone hurts you, you’re not the same anymore
54) Loving you is like living inside a storm
55) You are all I’ve ever dreamed of and more, sadly I will never be to you no matter what I do
56) Every time I trust someone new, they end up reminding me why I shouldn’t trust anyone at all
57) The thought of you in somebody else’s arms kills me slowly every day
58) I cannot bring myself to hate you despite of being left shattered and torn apart by your very own hands
59) When you care for someone more than they deserve, you get hurt more than you deserve
60) I pray someday that you will learn how to love me but I plead fervently for the day that I will finally stop loving you
61) The façade may look perfectly fine, smiling and laughing, but deep inside, I am slowly eroding and falling apart. Just give me time and I’ll learn to stop loving you soon…I hope
62) I was born again because of your love, but I died of the same reason
63) Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends
64) Even if you tear me to pieces or even if you reduce me to ashes, I would still go back and give you my heart. I don’t know if I can bear to live each day with this emptiness lingering inside me
65) Even though he spares me no thought, I just can’t stop loving him
66) Come back to me I need your love
67) Sometimes it’s better to keep silent than to tell others what you feel, because it hurts badly when you come to know that
68) You are only within arm’s reach and yet it, feels like you are miles away from me
69) You cannot erase the prints of someone you loved so much and gave you so many memories to look back to no matter how much time passes by
70) It’s hard to wait around for something that you know might never happen. but it’s even harder to give up when you know it’s everything you want.
72) She may be the perfect one for me but I will never be the right one for you. This time, I will truly leave. I will, for the sake of my sanity
73) My greatest fear is not the monsters under my bed but it is when you said that you could never love
74) I’m tired of trying, sick of crying, I know I’ve been smiling, but inside I’m dying
75) Be careful of those beautiful eyes
76) I trick my mind into hating everything about but I only end up falling even deeper and loving all of you
77) I am still trying to figure out why God has sent such a lovely angel in my life, only for that graceful being to destroy everything I’ve hope for with love
78) I never knew that a heart can bear so much pain
79) You are the lesson I need no learning
80) You are my favourite kind of pain and I don’t mind bearing you for the rest of my life
81) I tried to hate you but the only thing I hated is how much I loved you
82) My silence is just another word for my pain
83) Knowing that those big brown eyes won’t be looking into mine, kills me
84) Love isn’t always perfect. It isn’t a fairytale or a storybook. And it doesn’t always come easy
85) One of the worst things in the world is when someone makes you feel that there’s a chance when in fact there is none
86) You don’t understand that the thought of you being with someone else hurts
87) When you walked away you took my heart with you. All you left are pain and tears.
88) Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever.
89) She wrote you letters every day
90) Thoughts of you are like grass. In the end, I can only come out broken, twisted, and shattered
91) The more I convince myself to forget about you, the more I get stuck lingering on the thoughts of you. I don’t know how many nights I’ve stayed up thinking about you. I know for a fact that no matter what I do, I will never get over you
92) Is it too hard to love me back? Is it that difficult to look at me? Will I ever be anything to you?
93) I don’t think it will be possible for me to forget such dazzling eyes which captivated my every dream
94) I could only dream of you, far away, forever beyond my reach
95) The more I try to hate you and forget about you, the deeper I fall and succumb to every thought of you
96) Every night, before I go to sleep, I ask God to grant me the strength to finally stop loving you
97) My worst habit is you. I pray that God will grant me strength to make it through
98) You will never be mine – that’s one of the facts I’ve already tested and proven
99) Unrequited love is like driving a car without wheels – it will get you nowhere
100) Don’t worry if you see me bruised and hurting. I want to succumb to your arms and bask in the warmth of your love. I want you to be the first I see in the morning when I wake up. I know, however, that this will only be forever a hopeless dream
102) Sometimes you don’t realize how much you care for someone until they stop caring for you
103) That moment you make eye contact, with somebody who used to mean the world to you…
104) Why do I feel so far away from you even though you are sitting right next to me?
105) If a girl is stupid enough to love you after you broke her heart, I guarantee you, she is the one
106) Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him
107) If kisses were a tree, Id give you a forest. If hugs were leaves, Id give you a tree. If love was water, I would give you the ocean
108) It’s so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember
109) It is better to be alone, than being with someone who makes you feel alone
110) If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it’s your, if doesn’t, it never was
111) It’s funny how a person can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces
112) My heart still melts at your very thought and I still love you. That will never stop.
113) I’m not sure what scares me more, that you will never start loving me, or that I will never stop loving you
114) Sometimes your heart can’t afford to be just friends
115) If you want me falling for you, then you have to give me something worth tripping over
116) Too sad to miss you, too bad to lose you, too hard to forget you!
117) At some point, you have to realize that he doesn’t care, and you could be missing out on someone who actually does
118) It hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can’t have them in your arms…
119) Tell me, will I ever stop craving for your kiss?. I have to stop wrecking havoc upon myself
120) Let me drown in my slumber forever for in my beautiful dreams you are mine
121) Yes, love is being vulnerable and fragile before another person